Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Tooth and guilt

Sweet Tooth

Sweets have overtaken my being. I am craving chocolate, candy and many other not good for me things. I have stumbled on becoming the slave of the sweet tooth. It has been a challenge. I have ate a lot more sweets then I should. However, I have probably have not ate as many as I could be. At the beginning of the year I went grocery shopping and forced myself not to buy sweets. Because there is not a lot in my house it has made it easier to ignore my sweet tooth. Although, now I just buy it at work during my breaks. This has given me a great deal of guilt. I am cheating myself by taking advantage of no one watching me. I am still doing good about the soda, and drinking a lot more water. Will this sweet tooth ever go away? What am I going to do when Valentine's day comes around?

No comments:

Post a Comment