Saturday, January 1, 2011

The journey starts

The Journey Starts (1-1-11)

I have never been a person that wanted to join the bandwagon of those that vow to lose weight for the new year. This is probably why my weight is not 'ideal'. Weight loss is not my purpose right now, although it should be a side effect. My purpose right now is to eat healthy, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Today I weigh 254lbs. This is 100 lbs over my ideal weight for my height. Up until this last year, I could eat anything I wanted to without any extra pounds gained. However, it seems it has caught up to me now. I don't know if this is the medication I have been on the last two years, or other health issues I have suffered from. I know I have bad habits to break including a chocolate addiction,  soda pop craving, and "lazy butt syndrome". I am committing myself to a new lifestyle change. I want to be more active and make better decision on what I eat. It is time to start a new year, and a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment