Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthday eats

Birthday Eats

My birthday happened on 1/10 and now it is over. I gave in and ate like I normally would. It was fried chicken like always for my birthday dinner. I sat down with a nice full plate, and also helped myself to some cake also. I felt ok with that because I have been doing really good and controlling myself lately. I have been focusing on portion control the most. My new snacks have become carrots, apples, and other healthy alternatives. I am down to one soda a day, which is much better then my normal. I find it surprising easy. I finally realize that I was eating other things out of boredom and because it was there. I would eat and eat until all the food was gone and not because I was hunger. That is what I did on my birthday but now it is back to normal. It really has not been to bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment